Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
SHIPPING and DELIVERY
- Where do you ship to?
- We will ship pretty much anywhere that Royal Mail or our courier company will deliver to. We have not turned an order away yet!
- How much will it cost to ship my order to my house/my grandmother's house/my mates house?
- Place the items you want into the shopping cart, then view the cart and use the "estimate shipping" option to see all of the shipping options and prices available to your address.
- Is it cheaper if me and my mate order together?
- You will certainly save on shipping!
- I've got a bunch of stuff in the cart and it says you can't ship to me?
- It's possible that your order is overweight for regular shipping options, but don't despair! Just use the contact form and we'll get a shipping quote for you.
- How long will it take for my order to reach me?
- This depends on a few things, like where you live and which shipping method you select. When you select a shipping method you will be able to see the estimated delivery time once your order is dispatched.
- Why is International Signed For the only shipping option available to me?
- Unfortunately there are a few countries where we have experienced continued problems with parcels going missing. To protect both of us, we need to use a tracked shipping service in some cases.
- When will you take the money from my card?
- We use Paypal to process all payments and this requires immediate payment to complete your order. We will offer immediate refunds if any items you want are not available or if you contact us to cancel your order before it has shipped.
- Do I need a Paypal account to place an order?
- No, you do not. You just need to provide your card details like any other payment method.
- Do you keep my credit card details on file?
- We do not store any card details. If you have a Paypal account you can store your details with them.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- If you live in the EU, yes you do need to pay 20% UK VAT, except on books.
- If you are outside the EU, tax will not be charged.
- How do I get a discount?
- Loyal customers will be invited to join our Champions Club after placing three qualifying orders. Champions get 10% off every order they place!
- Have you got this record/that record in stock?
- If it lets you put it in the shopping cart, then 99.9% of the time, it's in stock. We are human so very very occasionally we count things wrong and if this happens, we'll let you know and offer you a refund or replacement item right away.
- How big are the shirts?
- Usually there is a size chart on the item page, but if not check this clothing size chart.
- How long will it take for you to answer my email message?
- We are an independent record label and our mail order is looked after by 1.25 people, that is Rita & Lizzy, who both work part-time. We answer emails Monday to Thursday during normal UK office hours. We also answer the phones during this time so feel free to call for a chat!
- Do you sell to stores?
- Please use our Wholesale Contact Form to get in touch!